Pickleball courts are available
for members and non members.
Send an email from the link below and we will send you a link with a temporary user name and password to log in to
10S Portal, our Court Registration Software. Once on the site, you will add a credit card and create an account to reserve your court. Hours and availability are displayed on the courtsheet.
We love Pickleball. Reserve your court online.
• Pickleball Court Reservations are made online. • Reservations can be made up to six days in advance.
• One court reservation can be made on any given day. • Each person can only have two open reservations.
• Pickleball Court Reservations in the mornings and evenings are made in blocks of two or three hours.
• One individual will make the reservation and their credit card on file will be charged for the court.
• Additional time after your scheduled reservation is billed at $10 per hour. Minimum reservation is two hours.
• Cancellations must be made, by email, 24 hours prior to your court reservation for a full refund.
• Maximum of four people per court. • No rotating in. • No spectators.
• No coaching or clinics of any type unless approved, in advance, by the management of DCTC. .
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday:
8am to 9:45pm
Monday, Wednesday and Saturday:
8am to 6pm
8am to 5pm
Pickleball court reservations:
$25 per court for two hours and $35 per court for three hours
Courts are available for reservations:
Reservations can Only be made online. Only two court reservations at a time. One open reservation per day.
Your log in is to reserve pickleball courts only. Pool and tennis are for DCTC members only.
Once you have a reservation:
• Please arrive at your reservation time.
• You will be let into the courts by an DCTC employee at your reservation time.
• Please sign the waiver, rules and contact tracing form, each and every time you enter the facilty.
• There is a key for the bathroom available for participants using the courts.
• Do not prop the gate open to the courts. We have this policy to protect our members and guests.
• Use a maximum of two balls per court.
• There is no coaching on the courts unless approved by DCTC.
Our Clubhouse is currently closed due to Covid-19. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive an email response for reservation links.